Cineraria Mixed Color Flower Seeds
- Beautiful flowering plant which attracts Butterflies.
- Flower Colors are White, Blue, Pink, Purple, Red.
- Perfect plant for ornamental purpose outdoor garden and sunny balcony.
- Likes sun and cooler temperatures i.e. 20-30 degree C.
- You will get approximate mix colored approximately 30-40 seeds in a packet.
Cineraria need a high light area but should be away from any direct light. They also like a more humid environment. This can be achieved by placing the pot on a tray of pebbles that is filled with water. Keep several flowers on the plants to go to seed if you want to start them from seed next year. Harvest them when they are white and fluffy. Do not allow the soil to dry out, but be careful not to over water.
Important information: Images are for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. This Product is not returnable.
Safety Information: Never consume any plant or part of plant without consulting your doctor. Do not use seeds/bulbs for food, feed, or oil purposes, Seeds/bulbs are only for Agriculture and plantation purpose.
Legal Disclaimer: Germination of seeds/bulbs and growth of plants are based on many factors, we do not accept any liability regarding their germination, growth etc.