Pansy Viola Mixed Hybrid Flower Seeds
- Pleasant fragrant flowering plant and attracts Butterflies.
- Flower Colours are Blue, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Yellow
- Perfect plant for outdoor garden and sunny balcony.
- Pansies like sun and cooler temperatures i.e. 20-30 degree C
- You will get approximate mix colored approximately 30-40 seeds in a packet.
The history of the modern pansy begins with a small European wild flower, Viola tricolour, commonly known as Johnny-jump-up. This was Shakespeare s little western flower. Wild pansies have a strong tendency (common among violet family members) to form natural hybrids. Their appearance is also greatly affected by growing conditions resulting in a lot of variation among the species. These plants offer colourful flowers for any season in your garden. They have one of the widest ranges of colours and are good for containers, borders, and ground covers
Important information: Images are for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. This Product is not returnable.
Safety Information: Never consume any plant or part of plant without consulting your doctor. Do not use seeds/bulbs for food, feed, or oil purposes, Seeds/bulbs are only for Agriculture and plantation purpose.
Legal Disclaimer: Germination of seeds/bulbs and growth of plants are based on many factors, we do not accept any liability regarding their germination, growth etc.