packet contain approximately 30+ seeds of Carnation Giant Chabaud Mix Colors - Seeds.
Common Name : Carnation, Chabaud Giant Model Mix Carnation
Height : 3 to 5 feet
Flower Colour : purple-pink etc. mix flowers
Bloom Time : late spring and summer.
Difficulty Level : Easy to grow
Sunlight : Carnations need full sunlight, about 4-5 hours everyday.
Fertilizer : Add a general purpose fertilizer once or twice a month.
These long-lasting plants have full, big blooms that give off a spicy fragrance that s hard to ignore. Carnations instantly add colour to a garden. Whether you use them in a flowerbed, in a rock garden, in containers or as a border, the many available colour varieties will add ornamental value both indoors and out. Carnations have straight stems and can grow approximately 18 inches tall.
Carnation Giant Mixed Care
- Carnations are grown from seed.
- Carnation seeds can be directly seeded into your flower garden, or started indoors for transplanting later.
- If planting outdoors, sow them early in the spring.
- But, make sure the soil is not too wet.
- When sowing seeds, cover lightly with 1/4 inches of fine soil.
- Space seeds or seedlings 12"" apart.
- If you are growing perennials, you can propagate them from cuttings or by division.
- Once your plants have been established, they can be propagated by separation in the fall.