Lettuce greens are so easy to grow, so nutritious, and so delicious picked fresh from the garden, that everyone should grow them. Grow lettuce in the vegetable garden, tuck it into flowerbeds, or cultivate it in containers.
1 packet contains approximately 50 seeds of Lettuce.
Common Name : Ice plant.
Height : 0.5 to 2 feet
Spread : 0.5 to 2 feet
Difficulty Level : Easy
Sunlight : Full sun, part shade.
Watering : Requires regular but well drained water.
Soil : Requires well-drained soil, Tolerant of a wide range of soils, but prefers well-drained, cool, loose soil with plentiful moisture.
Temperature : 45 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fertilizer : Leaf lettuce needs nitrogen to grow tender, new leaves quickly, so fertilize throughout the growing season.
Planting And Care
- To keep the soil fertile, feed it with organic matter about one week before you seed or transplant
- Plant seeds ½ inch deep
- Fertilize 3 weeks after transplanting
- Lettuce prefers soil that is high in humus, with plenty of compost
- Use organic alfalfa meal or a slow-release fertilizer
- Sow a three foot row of lettuce seeds every couple of weeks
- Make sure soil remains moist but is well-drained
- Lettuce will tell you when it needs water
You May Be Also Intrested In: Microgreen, Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds Combo, Fruit Seeds, Herb Seeds, winter flower Seeds, Summer Flower Seeds, Corporate gift seeds pack, Fertilizer & soil, Seeds Germination Kit, Planters, Fish Aquarium Product