Stock Matthiola Incana Mixed Color Flower Seeds
- Beautiful flowering plant which attracts Butterflies.
- Flower Colors are White, Pink, Purple, Red, Yellow.
- Perfect plant for ornamental purpose outdoor garden and sunny balcony.
- Likes sun and cooler temperatures i.e. 20-30 degree C.
- You will get approximate mix colored approximately 50 seeds in a packet.
Highly fragrant and attractive, you might wonder what is the fragrant plant called stock? This may also lead to the question of when and how to grow stock flowers. Several varieties exist, with both single and double blooms. When growing stock plants, expect flowers to start blooming in spring and last through late summer.
Important information: Images are for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. This Product is not returnable.
Safety Information: Never consume any plant or part of plant without consulting your doctor. Do not use seeds/bulbs for food, feed, or oil purposes,Seeds/bulbs are only for Agriculture and plantation purpose.
Legal Disclaimer: Germination of seeds/bulbs and growth of plants are based on many factors, we do not accept any liability regarding their germination, growth etc.