About this item
- Number of Organic Cherry Tomato Seeds: 20 Seeds
- Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Growing season: Throughout the year
- Sowing method: Seedling transplant
- Seeds sowing depth: 0.5 cm
- Germination Time: 6 to 12 days
- Germination temperature: 18-30°C
- Harvesting: 60 to 80 days from transplanting
- Plant vigor: Inderminent Strong tomato plant
Grow fresh and healthy cherry tomatoes at home with our organic cherry tomato seeds. Our seeds are of the highest quality and free from harmful chemicals. Shop now and enjoy the satisfaction of growing your own delicious cherry tomatoes.
Buy Best Quality Organic Cherry Tomato Seeds at the best price in India from www.hobbyplus.in with a High Germination rate. A cherry tomato is a red, small, soft tomato that gives a unique flavor to our dishes; you can eat cherry tomatoes raw or cooked with vegetables. If you want to grow your own cherry tomatoes at home from Organic seeds, we will explain how to grow cherry tomatoes and what season is best to plant cherry tomato seeds, and all about growing cherry tomatoes. Shop Now with Free Shipping.
Cherry Tomato Seeds Growing Season In India
Cherry tomatoes can grow in all seasons throughout the year but if you want to get the best and most successful results, sow the seeds in the spring season to the summer season (February to April) or autumn season (September To November).
How To Grow Organic Cherry Tomato At Home In Pot
Usually, cherry tomato seeds are sown by the seedling transplant method. You can sow cherry tomato seeds indoors or outdoors in warm climates, and the optimum temperature for seed germination is between 18-30°C.
Cherry Tomato Seeds Sowing Method
Select a seedling tray or small pot, fill it with growing medium, and sow 2-3 cherry tomato seeds in about 0.5 cm deep per cup. Give light water through a water sprayer. Place the seedling tray in a sunny spot and keep the soil moist. Cherry tomato seeds will germinate within 6-12 days. When seedlings are 6-8 inches tall, transplant the healthiest plant carefully into pots/grow bags and set the seedlings 6-8 inches apart.
How To Fertilize Cherry Tomato Plants
- After 15 days of transplanting, give any organic fertilizer (vermicompost, cow manure, or neem cake) to the cherry tomato plant every two weeks for better plant growth.
- During flowering time, use phosphorus or Potash rich fertilizer on the cherry tomatoes plant.
Cherry Tomato Plant Care Tips
Soil – Use loamy and well-drained soil for planting cherry tomatoes.
Sunlight – A cherry tomato plant needs 6-8 hours of full sunlight every day.
Water – Cherry tomato plant needs regular water or deep watering on summer days for better or fast growth of the plant and gives water once in 3 days during winter.
Temperature – Optimum temperature for growing cherry tomatoes is 15-32°C and should not be less than 10°C.
Support – When cherry tomato plants begin to grow, they need more space; provide support such as pipe, bamboo, rope, or wire to produce more fruit.
Pruning – Remove any suckers or new stems, small stems that grow from the main stem, and cut off any dried or infected leaves. Pruning should be done occasionally when the plant is growing, especially when it starts flowering and fruiting.
How To Harvest Cherry Tomato
- Within 45-60 days from transplanting, cherry tomato plants will start flowering.
- The cherry tomato is usually ready to harvest within about 60-80 days of transplanting.
Cherry Tomato Special Features
- Common name – Cherry Tomato
- Scientific name – Solanum Lycopersicum
- Plant height – 4 to 12 feet
You May Be Also Intrested In: Microgreen, Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds Combo, Fruit Seeds, Herb Seeds, winter flower Seeds, Summer Flower Seeds, Fertilizer & soil, Seeds Germination Kit, Planters, Fish Aquarium Product