It's an extremely easy vegetable to grow and chard looks as good as it tastes.
1 packet contains 50 seeds of Lettuce.
Chard is a leafy green vegetable often used in Mediterranean cooking. In the Flavescens-Group-cultivars, the leaf stalks are large and are often prepared separately from the leaf blade.
Common Name : Swiss Chard, Silverbeet, Silver Beet, Leaf Beet, Seakale Beet, Spinach Beet
Height : Up to 1.50 feet
Difficulty Level : Easy to grow
Sunlight : Full sun to part shade
Watering : Medium
Soil : Well-drained soil
Temperature : 20 to 30 degree C
Fertilizer : Apply any organic fertilizer
Planting And Care
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector
- Fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season
You May Be Also Intrested In: Microgreen, Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds Combo, Fruit Seeds, Herb Seeds, winter flower Seeds, Summer Flower Seeds, Corporate gift seeds pack, Fertilizer & soil, Seeds Germination Kit, Planters, Fish Aquarium Product