Poppy Shirley Mixed Color Flower Hybrid Seeds
- Beautiful flowering plant which attracts Butterflies.
- Flower Colors are Blue, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Yellow.
- Perfect plant for ornamental purpose outdoor garden and sunny balcony.
- Likes sun and cooler temperatures i.e. 20-30 degree C.
- You will get approximate mix colored approximately 50 seeds in a packet.
This is a cold weather plant that needs a period of winter dormancy, and generally will not grow well south of USDA Zone 7. It is generally intolerant of the high summer heat and humidity in the deep South. Mulch in winter until well established.Best in single clumps or small groups in borders. Gypsophila and Boltonia have foliage that expands as the summer progresses and may be effectively interplanted with oriental poppies in order to fill the void left when the poppies go dormant.
Important information: Images are for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. This Product is not returnable.
Safety Information: Never consume any plant or part of plant without consulting your doctor. Do not use seeds/bulbs for food, feed, or oil purposes,Seeds/bulbs are only for Agriculture and plantation purpose.
Legal Disclaimer: Germination of seeds/bulbs and growth of plants are based on many factors, we do not accept any liability regarding their germination, growth etc.