Hollyhock Mixed Color Flower Seeds
- Beautiful flowering plant which attracts Butterflies.
- Flower Colors are White, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Yellow.
- Perfect plant for ornamental purpose outdoor garden and sunny balcony.
- Likes sun and cooler temperatures i.e. 20-30 degree C.
- You will get approximate mix colored approximately 20 seeds in a packet.
Growing hollyhocks (Alcea rosea) in the garden is the goal of many gardeners who remember these impressive flowers from their youth. The flower stalks on hollyhocks can reach heights of 9 feet tall! They can tower above a garden, adding a lovely vertical element to your yard.Let’s look at a few tips on hollyhocks to help you grow them in your yard.
Important information: Images are for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. This Product is not returnable.
Safety Information: Never consume any plant or part of plant without consulting your doctor. Do not use seeds/bulbs for food, feed, or oil purposes, Seeds/bulbs are only for Agriculture and plantation purpose.
Legal Disclaimer: Germination of seeds/bulbs and growth of plants are based on many factors, we do not accept any liability regarding their germination, growth etc.