Cosmos is fast growing an annual Flowering plant.
The seed packet contains approximately 35 seeds.
Common Name : Cosmos, Showy Flower Height : Up to 6 ft.
Flower Colour : Yellow
Bloom Time : Summer, fall
Difficulty Level : Easy to grow.
Sunlight : Full sun
Watering : Moderate
Soil : Loamy Soil.
Temperature : 25 to 30 degree C
Fertilizer : Use any organic fertilizer.
Harvest Season : Start to blossom Cosmos plant is heat-loving annual plant. The flowerheads may be a bowl or open cup-shaped and sit atop long stems. Pinch off spent flowers to encourage continuous bloom. Pinching stem tips can reduce height and encourage branching.
Planting And Care
- Watering should be done when Soil feels dry
- Prolong flower occurs when the dead flowers are removed
- Avoid frost condition
- Sow seeds as an indoors plant four to five weeks before the last spring.
- Soil should be well-drained and fertile for growing seeds
- Water the plant when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Fertilize seeds plant mostly in the spring season with an organic fertilizer.
You May Be Also Intrested In: Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds Combo, Fruit Seeds, Herb Seeds, winter flower Seeds, Summer Flower Seeds