Calendula Double Mixed Color Flower Hybrid Seeds
- Beautiful flowering plant which attracts Butterflies.
- Flower Colors are Cream, Yellow and Orange.
- Perfect plant for ornamental purpose outdoor garden and sunny balcony.
- Likes sun and cooler temperatures i.e. 20-30 degree C
- You will get approximate mix colored approximately 20 seeds in a packet.
Calendula’s vivid orange or yellow flowers provide not only a splash of color to the garden, but add zest to salads and similar dishes as well. Calendula is exceptionally tolerant of cold weather in fall, and has long been grown as a pot herb for its edible flowers.Calendula will produce lots of seed in a similar fashion to a Zinnia or Marigold. When the blooms dry out, cut them off and hang upside down in bundles. The seeds are contained in the heads, and once dry and crisp, they can be lightly hand-crushed and winnowed from the seed chaff.
Important information: Images are for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. This Product is not returnable.
Safety Information: Never consume any plant or part of plant without consulting your doctor. Do not use seeds/bulbs for food, feed, or oil purposes,Seeds/bulbs are only for Agriculture and plantation purpose.
Legal Disclaimer: Germination of seeds/bulbs and growth of plants are based on many factors, we do not accept any liability regarding their germination, growth etc.