Zinnia Double White Color Flower Hybrid Seeds
- Beautiful flowering plant which attracts Butterflies.
- Flower Colours are White
- Perfect plant for ornamental purpose outdoor garden and sunny balcony.
- Likes sun and hot temperatures i.e. 20-39 degree C
- You will get approximate mix colored approximately 50 seeds in a packet.
Zinnia enhances the beauty of Garden. This seed packet contains approximately 35 seeds.
They are warm season annual flowers that bloom with abandon and require only minimum care. It doesnt matter how hot the summer gets, zinnia plants just keep on blooming.
|Seeds per Packet||50|
|Common Name||Zinnia, Dahlia Flowered|
|Height||18 to 24 inches.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to cultivate.|
Planting and care
- Provide moderate soil moisture and fertilizer to Zinnia
- Avoid extreme cold condiction
Zinnia White Tall care
- The seeds can be sown directly in the field with 0
- 5 cm deep
- The potting mix should humus rich, pH range from 5
- 5 to 7
|Watering||Keep the soil moist, but not soggy, for young plants. Mature zinnias require less watering, as grown flowers are somewhat drought tolerant.|
|Soil||Rich, well-drained soil.|
|Temperature||25 to 40 degrees C|
|Fertilizer||Use any organic fertilizer|
Zinnia White Tall special feature
Petals are attractive
Zinnia White Tall uses
- Use in an annual or mixed border
- Smaller zinnias are suitable for edging, window boxes or other containers
- The narrow-leaf zinnia also works well in hanging baskets
- Zinnias are very popular for cut flowers
Zinnias are one of the easiest annuals to grow, grow quickly, and bloom heavily. They make a massive burst of color in your garden. They are warm season annual flowers that bloom with abandon and require only minimum care. It doesn't matter how hot the summer gets, zinnia plants just keep on blooming.
Important information: Images are for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. This Product is not returnable.
Safety Information: Never consume any plant or part of plant without consulting your doctor. Do not use seeds/bulbs for food, feed, or oil purposes, Seeds/bulbs are only for Agriculture and plantation purpose.
Legal Disclaimer: Germination of seeds/bulbs and growth of plants are based on many factors, we do not accept any liability regarding their germination, growth etc.